Graduate Medical Education
We are committed to providing outstanding Graduate Medical Education (GME) consistent with our mission and values. GME programs sponsored by Loma Linda University Medical Center are designed to train skillful physicians with ethical and professional modes of practice. Loma Linda supports over 40 residency and clinical fellowship programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and other non-accredited clinical fellowship programs.
GME is responsible for the administrative oversight and academic quality of Loma Linda’s ACGME-accredited residency and clinical fellowship programs. Working closely with our residency program directors and administrators, departments and hospital administration, we strive to enhance the quality of the learning environment for our trainees, ensure the safety of our patients and support innovation in the delivery of education to our trainees.
The Latest News...
Resident After-Hours On-Call Parking CHANGES
- The Resident After-Hours On-Call Parking Lot will change from Lot G-East to Lot B1/B2 effective 9/1/14.
- The regular resident parking area remains unchanged.
- Residents who are on-call for multiple institutions or who come to LLUMC from home call after-hours, may park in the Administration Lot B1/B2 between the hours of 4PM and 8AM ONLY.
- Administration Lot B1/B2 is located near Campus Dr & Barton Road (see map attached)
- Resident Parking in G East (Wong-Kerlee lot) will be prohibited after 8/31/14.
- Resident ID badges will open the parking gates at Lot B1/B2 starting 9/1/14.
- Parking Tickets will be issued to resident vehicles in B1/B2 after 8AM or before 4PM